Management: The Art of Managing Dysfunction
Congratulations! As a sales management professional, you are about to
get the answers you need to become the sales leader that you want to
I am here
to help you make your decision to be in management seem a
little better, your
job a lot easier, and bring you sales success.
You will look brilliant to your peers,
amazing to your sales team, and job-threatening to you boss using the
information you will find inside.
This sight was specifically set up for sales
leaders, just like you.
There is a ton of information out there for sales
people. But not so much for hard-working, brilliant, sales leaders like
us trying to increase the sales of their challenging sales force.
I found the content out there for Sales Leaders to
be a bunch of theory, and not applicable in the jungle-land of
The only place you will find this information guys
is right here.
My promise to
you is that on this site you will
easily find great, applicable content, that is real-world tested, and
will drive sales.
The great thing is once you learn the skills,
strategies and tactics required to be a world-class sales professional,
you can take the information contained in this website and teach it to
your sales force.
You can use this website one of two ways. The
first way is simply use it as a great resource for sales content. Come
here and peruse the content when you are stuck or need information.
Or, you can use this site as professional
development training. The link bar on the left is set up to guide you
through the information you need to become an amazing sales manager. It
is the right information in the right order. Simply start moving
through this site by clicking on the first topic and then work your way
down through to the last topic. Either way, please bookmark this page
Come on in and take a peek inside, we are going to
have some fun learning about Sales Management...
- Sales Force Management... no such thing. You lead, not
manage, a sales force.
- Sales Force Management should be re-named Sales Force Leadership. Here is the leadership lessons you need to survive in Sales Force Management (leadership) roles.
- The strategic planning process has 10 steps.
Understanding the components of strategic planning process is critial
to the effectiveness of the stategic planning process
- Here you will find the steps in strategic planning process and the factors and the components of stategic planning as well
- Coaching Management of Sales or Sales Management
which is better?
- There are both pros and cons to coaching management of sales and sales management consulting. I have combined the pros into Coachsulting. Find out how sales management consulting and coaching works
- Corporate Infantry: A sales management book for that will improve your organization's sales, and sales force.
- A sales management book that provides the answers you need to become the sales leader you want to be.A sales management book.
- The importance of time management to your bottom-line
cannot be under realized in today's economy.
- The importance of time management is that it affects your profitability both positively and negatively